Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum Series 16GB DDR4 2400 C10 Memory Kit
Dominator Platinum high-performance DDR4 memory is designed for world-class system builds. It’s built with hand-screened ICs, undergoes rigorous performance testing, and incorporates patented DHX cool… read more
Dominator Platinum high-performance DDR4 memory is designed for world-class system builds. It’s built with hand-screened ICs, undergoes rigorous performance testing, and incorporates patented DHX cooling for reliable performance in demanding environments. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards, and modules are compatibility-tested across multiple X99 and 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. Extracting maximum performance is easy — built-in XMP 2.0 support gives you trouble-free, automatic overclocking. Dominator Platinum modules work with the Corsair Link system for temperature monitoring, and you can even enhance the subtle white LED lighting by adding a light bar kit (available separately) to match or contrast it with your system. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1. Technical Specifications:- Density: 16GB (4x4GB). Speed: 2400MHz. Tested Latency: 10-12-12-28. Voltage: 1.35V. Format: Unbuffered DIMM. Pin Out: 288 Pin. Intel XMP 2.0. Heatspreader: Aluminum with DHX
More About The Product
- Using best of the best IC’s available leads to highly overclock able memory
- Patented technology pulls performance-robbing heat away from the modules and allows Dominator memory to run at a cooler temperature.
- Customize the look and feel of your memory with upgradable light bars and Dominator Airflow LED fan.
- Dominator Platinum DDR4 is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption. XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking.
- The Corsair Link Digital connector allows you to monitor your memory’s temperature for an optimal combination of performance and stability.